The Frozen 5k is BACK for the 2023 Polar Plunge Season! This year, you have the option of participating in a VIRTUAL Frozen 5k or you can join us for an in-person Frozen 5k Charity Walk hosted by Real Estate One.
THE FROZEN 5K
- All Frozen 5k participants will have a fundraising page automatically created when you register – we encourage you to ask your friends, family, and connections to consider pledging a gift to Special Olympics MI on your behalf!
- Fundraising incentives offered for all Frozen 5k participants raising over $100 – check the “Incentives” page under the “Plunge Info” tab to see the incentives!
- Virtual Frozen 5k Participants will receive their incentive(s) via mail in the early Spring; in-person Frozen 5k Participants will pick-up their incentive(s) from the Polar Plunge event being hosted on the same day/location as their Frozen 5k
- We encourage Frozen 5k participants to create a 5k team – gather some friends, family, coworkers, or interested community members!
- Virtual Frozen 5k teams can make their own events to participate in the Frozen 5k from a location of your choice
Share your Photos
Virtual Frozen 5k
Walk, run, hike, or roll alone, with a partner, or with a whole team - on a day and at a location of your choice! We will mail you your Frozen 5k long-sleeve shirt and medal within 5 business days of your registration, and then we'll send any fundraising incentive(s) for those who raise over $100 in the early Spring.
If you opt to run, please be aware of possibly dangerous weather conditions and slippery trails / routes. This is not a formal race, and times are not being collected.Register for Virtual 5k